Alright! You're about to get access to my favorite investment. I buy properties like these as often as possible.
In the interest of not wasting anyone's time, I have to tell you that this kind of investment property is not for everyone.
Rather than beat around the bush, I'll just be direct and tell you who this is for, and who it isn't for...
This IS for:
1. People who want the best cashflow profit in the nation. This is key because a lot of investors limit themselves to choosing from less than 1% of the investment properties by looking only in their local area. That made sense before the internet, but these days business can be easily coordinated across vast distances using the internet. This allows you to scoop up the best of the best.
2. People who want PASSIVE income. If you stay up late and watch infomercials you'll see all the pitches for real estate "business systems". This isn't one of them. This is an investment, and true investments are passive. That means money goes into your bank account each month without you having to do work.
3. People who don't want to reinvent the wheel. It took me over 10,000 hours of doing things the hard way to establish the strategy and contacts to make this work smoothly. If you want to piggy back on my hard work to make it easy for you, this is for you.
4. People who want property management taking care of everything IF it's not eating into 10% NET profits. This is a key factor. I used to manage my properties myself only to get 6% net ROI. Now I get 10%+ ROI per year and all the work is done for me. If you want more ROI from less work, this is for you.
This is NOT for:
1. People who want extra "job" with limited pay and unlimited pain. If you're looking for a way to grind it out at yet another job that gnaws away at your only irreplaceable asset—your precious time—this is not for you.
2. People who want to reinvent the wheel and/or tinker with things. If it "ain't broke" and you still want to "fix" it, this is not for you.
3. People who want to suffer for every dollar of profit. If you want to get involved in every annoying thing that happens with your property so you can "brag" about how much you're suffering to "earn" your profit, this is not for you.
Whew! I'm glad I got that off my chest so that nobody's time is wasted... including yours!
If you're still reading, then it's because this may be for you! Go ahead and fill out the deal request form below to connect directly with my real estate partners so you can have a relaxed conversation, view available inventory, get your questions answered, and find out if this is a fit.